Siena Conference 2006:
Student Participants from OSU:
- Bridget Buchholz: "Misunderstanding the Gods: The Myth of Human Ignorance"
- Norita Dobyns: "Inside the Brazen Gods. Artistic Representations, Popular Belief, and the Rhetoric of Possession in Late Antiquity"
- Adria Haluszka: "Inside-Out; A Study of the Inner Statue"
- Laurie Kilker: "What Does it Mean to Be a Votive? An Exploration of Reclining Figurines from Corinth and Morgantina"
- Katie Rask: "Near Eastern Influences on the Dioskouroi: Meslamtaea, Lugalirra, and Twin Door Gods"
Faculty Participants from OSU:
- Mark Fullerton: "Roma and Augustus on Some Early Imperial Cameos"
- Fritz Graf: "The Oracle and the Image. Once Again on Some Clarian Oracles"
- Sarah Iles Johnston: "Who Put the Soul in the Statue? A Closer Look at the Telestic Art"
- Timothy McNiven: "Interactions with the Sacred Images on Athenian Pottery"
- Michael Swartz: "Ritual Objects as Sacred Images in the Art of the Ancient Synagogue"
Student Participants from Siena (working topics):
- Tommaso Braccini: The Holy Tile
- Gianluca De Sanctis
- Svetlana Hautla: Sacred Images in the Vegetal world
- Ilaria Sforza: Images of Double Gods
Faculty Participants from Siena (working topics):
- Maurizio Bettini: Mythical stories about the Palladium:
- Gioachino Chiarini: The images in the S. Caterina chapel in the Duomo in Siena:
- Giuseppe Pucci: On Nymphs and Graces
- Silvia Ronchey